Sunday, February 8, 2009

TV Show Review: The Real Housewives of Orange County

The Real Housewives of Orange County
Check bravotv.com for showtimes.
http://www.bravotv.com/the-real-housewives-of-orange-county

Okay, Mommy isn't going to recap each episode here. Bravo replays these episodes so much, Mommy usually catches them when on the elliptical machine at the gym or when cooking dinner. Mommy just wants to make some observations.

  • Mommy wishes she could have even half the disposable income of these housewives. Yes, I know I could work like a dog like Vicki, but I'm a mommy right now and I can't!
  • Mommy likes the OC housewives the most. Yes, they may have botox and fake boobs, but they are more down-to-earth and less "social climber"-ish than the NY and Atlanta housewives.
  • Is it me, or are the OC housewives more attractive overall than all of their children? Other than Jeana's kids, I don't think the other offspring are all that attractive.
  • Is Lynne's daughter, the 18 year old, spoiled or what? Okay, she's not even that cute. What the heck is she doing dropping out of college the first year and then just hanging out at home? Daddy can't support you your whole life. For all you know, Daddy invested his money with Bernie Madoff and you have nothing coming to you, honey! I feel sorry for her future boyfriends and husbands.

No comments:

Post a Comment